Friday, January 30, 2009

post numero uno :)

First of all, I want to say thanks for visiting my blog and WELCOME! For those of you who know me, there's probably one thing you could ever imagine me blogging about - the wonderful world of beauty. I can't WAIT to share all of my crazy beauty escapades with all of you. You'll hear me rave (or rant) about salons I go to, which deep conditioners transform hair and which ones are utterly useless, how to create the perfect smoky eye for nighttime, how to apply self-tanner so you don't come out looking like an Oompa Loompa, how to wear bronzer so it looks like you're the proud owner of high cheekbones, how to keep your lips from cracking and chapping in 10-degree weather, and a bazillion more beauty topics. I hope that my posts inspire all of you out there to try new things, experiment, and most of all, have FUN :) ENJOY!

xo

P.S. - I LOVE feedback and comments and questions and suggestions so if you have any, please post them in the comments section. Is there a product you want me to try so you don't have to? Lemme know...

No comments:

Post a Comment