Friday, June 26, 2009

steals at bath & body works

I try to refrain from going into BBW because I can easily spend in there until my wallet is empty. I mean, that place has everything. I go in there looking for a lotion, I come back with gallons of shower gel. It's just not good.

I ventured in there today promising that I would for ONCE exercise some self-control. I needed a new spray-on self tanner and so that's what I'd leave with. That didn't quite work, due to the fact there were HUGE BLUE signs EVERYWHERE announcing "buy 2 get 2 free" and 75% off sales. Ten minutes and $35 dollars later, I was the proud owner of:

3 Solar Power Spray Tan cans
I'm In The Mood For Scrub
3 itsy bitsty shower gels that I can take with me on vacation next week

See? BBW understands that even in a recession, people need to cleanse and exfoliate and tan cheaply. As far as the products go, I will certaintly be reporting back on the status of my skin color after application. If I'm orange, I will be selling my 79 new cans of tanner for $3 apiece to whoever is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment