Friday, June 26, 2009

twilight-like lips

I've read the book, seen the movie, but wasn't that impressed with the story. I was, however, intrigued by the blood-colored lips of Robert Pattinson. For the entire 6 hours of the movie (can you tell I wasn't that crazy about it?) I sat in awe of what the makeup artist might have used to get that crimson-stained pucker.

Luckily, I can now turn to DuWop Lip Venom V - a brand new Twilight-inspired lip plumper that turns your pout the same color as Cullen's. You ALL know I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for anything that'll redden my lips without having to wear thick lipstick or goopy gloss, so this excites me. Plus, I'm a diehard fan of the original Lip Venom, so I'm sure this will be another winner.

If you're interested, these are available for pre-order at shop.duwop.com and will ship on July 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment