Thursday, May 28, 2009

Maybelline's new mascara venture


Months ago, Maybelline’s Lash Stiletto took the drugstore mascara market by storm. Now, the brand has created vibrating mascara - the latest in eyelash trends - to really shake things up.
This July, Define-a-Lash Pulse Perfection will make its debut and be the first of its kind to hit the drugstore market. The battery-powered mascara delivers an impressive 7,000 vibrations per minute and the movement of the wand mimics the back-and-forth method that makeup artists swear by for ultimate volume and length.

Hm. I've seen vibrating mascaras before, but I haven't been intrigued enough to purchase. I like to control my mascara and I'm not sure if I want something battery-powered that close to my eyes. But hey, if it produces gorgeous results, the risk of damaging my corneas for amazing eyelashes might be one I'll have to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment