Monday, September 14, 2009

tans reigned at the VMAs

You know, a tan is an awfully hard thing to get just right, especially in famouspeopleland where there's an unlimited supply of free airbrush tanning liquid.

I applaud Miss Whitney Port here for getting the perfect fall-appropriate glow. Just last week Whit was seen at a few NY fashion shows looking pale (and pretty! Trust me, I have no problems with pale), and last night she looked like a glowing goddess.

I'm literally on my last droplet of my beloved Nivea Sunkissed Firming gradual moisturizer, so I'm scouting out a new one to try. Next on my list: Mystic Tan's Glow Moisturizer SPF 15. I love that it's a gradual with sunscreen (you all know I've been a sunblock Nazi lately) - perfection in a bottle.

Feeling inspired to tan tonight? Make it last all week with this tip from Mystic Tan's founder, Ricky Croft: before showering, apply a thin coat of light body oil to create a natural barrier to protect your skin. No more gross patches of worn-off tanner - sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment