Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA style: Taylor Swift


I didn't think it was possible, but I love T.Swift more now than I did before last night. Not only does that girl now have everyone and their MOTHER on her side after what happened on stage (I won't even discuss the antics of kiss-my-a** Kanye), but she looked flawless. Literally, flawless! Look at her skin. It's porcelain perfection. Quite refreshing to see amongst her fellow stars who all looked like they've been bronzed within an inch of their life. Also loving the red lips - looks like it could be MAC Chili - and the fact that she chose not to go bare on the eyes.
Some argue that this goddess-y dress and glam makeup was a bit too much for the laid-back carpet of the VMAs, but I think it made her stand out and look sophisticated beyond her 19 years. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment