Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a fresh scent


I collect perfumes like it's my job. In just the past month, I've added a few new ones (namely, Bulgari Omnia Amethyste, Child perfume, and Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot) to my collection of perfumes I love but will never finish. Fragrance, to me, is like hair color - when you wear a new or different one, you kind of feel like a different person. But unlike hair color, your scent is something you can change daily. Very fun indeed.
Anyway, my current *obsession* is this one by Fresh. It's called Fresh Sake and it's a beautiful citrusy blend that has vanilla and musk in it. I really love it because it's not your typical woodsy floral that I smell on everyone else. This is unique and a little mysterious. It kind of smells like incense to me, because it's a tad spicy. The only downside is that the boyfriend thinks it smells like something - and yes, these are his exact words - a grandma would wear. Bummer! I'd usually just buy the darn thing and not care, but for $75, I want to be able to wear it whenever, wherever.
Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment