Wednesday, February 25, 2009

happy shaving


A few days ago, I decided it would be wise to stop shaving my legs with Dial soap and start using shaving cream like a real grown up. My legs were getting so dry that I'd have pile on layers and layers of lotion after my shower just for them to stop itching.

I remembered that a while back I got this shave cream called eos (stands for evolution of smooth - cute!) but kind of forgot it existed. I dug it out from the back of my kitchen cabinet - yes, I store beauty products in there - and gave it a whirl. I am so impressed with this stuff! It's a rich shaving cream that contains aloe and shea butter and REALLY moisturizes. I didn't even need lotion after shaving. The website says you can even shave dry skin if you use this stuff. Very impressive indeed.

The bottle is also pretty cool. It's not slippery at all - instead it feels smooth and kind of velvet-y so you can get a good grip in the shower. And the Vanilla Bliss scent is to DIE for. It's very soothing and calming and fills my whole bathroom when I use it. They have a ton of other scents - including cucumber melon, island blue, and lavender jasmine - that I can't wait to try.

Ok, now for the best part - I thought eos felt so luxurious that it was sold in department stores or something. Not so - it's under $5 at drugstores. SCORE. I wonder if it's illegal to buy the entire shelf of product.

If they could talk, my legs would thank me for using this stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment