Tuesday, February 10, 2009

mmmm....moisture


Between the cold, dry weather, indoor heat, and frequent hand-washing, you can just imagine how disgustingly dry and cracked my hands and cuticles are. The thing is, I'm way too lazy to not only carry around hand lotion with me but to put it on religiously.


Enter the BEST hand lotion ever - Olay Body Quench Therapy Hand Cream. I'm a big fan of the whole Olay Quench line, but this lotion is particularly good for hands because it somehow lasts through hand washings. I slather this on only twice per day and my hands are smooth, soft, and, uh... quenched... for a really long time. A little goes a long way - it heals dry skin and prevents it from getting dry in the future. A little two-for-one deal. Nice.
The ONLY downside to this stuff is that it's a little big to carry around in my purse (the 4.5 oz tube is about 6 inches high and 4 inches wide). But then again, I never understood teeny tiny hand lotions, either. I'd go through those in, like, a day! No thank you. The tube is a pretty shade of purple, which I also love. Ok, and one more thing I love about this is the scent. It's light, fresh, almost baby powdery. I don't feel bad about putting this on in public. Don't you just hate when someone whips out their berry melon coconut vanilla blueberry hand lotion on the subway? I do not want to be one of those people.
Try this stuff - your hands will love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment