Friday, February 13, 2009

my hair healer


You can't really tell by the looks of it, but my hair is as dry as the Sahara. It's also pretty damaged from the million times I've dyed it.
I wanted to let you all know about Hamadi Healing Serum(although they should have really named it Jill's Little Miracle in a Bottle). If you're not familiar with the brand, Hamadi is an all-natural hair care line that uses organic essential oils and plant extracts in their products. To be honest, I'm usually not enthused by all-natural beauty products because some aren't very effective. This stuff, however, is my go-to deep conditioning hair treatment (and yes, I've tried Kerastase, Phyto, L'oreal Professional, Biolage, Fekkai, and pretty much every other treatment out there) and it's only 12 bucks.


To use it, I pour a quarter-sized amount of the serum onto my hands and rub them over the middle and ends of my hair where it's most damaged. Disclaimer: it's pretty greasy so you'll want to do this before bed and if you plan on washing your hair in the morning. The miracle ingredients in it are avocado oil and olive oil - both leave my hair nourished and really soft. I get a lot of compliments on how shiny my hair is, which confuses the heck out of me because I abuse it like CRAZY.


I guess this stuff works!







1 comment: