Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jessica Biel at the Oscars


Jessica is such a pretty girl. I'm not quite sure why she chose to do her hair like this for the Oscars. I mean, it's a cute style if, say, you're running errands on a Saturday morning. Or if you're looking for a way to salvage that ratty, sweaty gym hair by putting it half up. But it just looks a little TOO tousled for this event. Love the color, though! I really want those highlights.


The eyes here are a little too bare for my liking. It looks like she's got just a coat of mascara on, and I wish her makeup artist added a little more brown shadow or liner.


The lips, however, are great and I'm glad she went for this deep berry tone. I have a color that looks JUST like this and the texture is similar too. It's a lipstick by Benefit called Good To Go, and it's a creamy, plummy brown. It's like my own lips, but much better!
photo: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment