Monday, March 16, 2009

i'm totally hitting this bottle


Well folks, here's another fragrance to add to my "must have right this second" list. This one, Halle, by actress Halle Berry, is truly one of those unforgettable, unique scents that you don't come across very often. I also haven't been very partial to celebrity fragrances in the past (with the exception of Britney's Curious, which I wore for three whole years in college), so I'm surprised I love this so much.

I got my first whiff of Halle last October when I went to the launch event where I got to meet the actress in person. Halle teamed up with Coty to create this delicious fig, mimosa, and sandalwood blend that's very sensual and rich - but not overwhelming or strong. I've always gravitated towards woodsy, natural scents like this (you won't find too many florals or citrusy scents in my collection), so I'm super excited to add this to my stash.

The fragrance hits stores this month, and I can't wait to get a full size bottle. I used the teeny sample I had in only one month (yeah, it makes me smell that good). Oh, and speaking of the bottle, I'm not a huge fan. It's kind of boring and I don't like the rectangular shape, but I suppose that doesn't matter. This is truly one of those cases in which you can NOT judge a book by its cover, because I'm obsessed with this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment