Friday, March 6, 2009

a whole lotta red

Hm. I don't know what to think about this. After looking at this picture for a few minutes I've come to the conclusion that Scarlett has really great features. Porcelain skin. Pillowy lips. Lovely thick hair in a new auburn shade. Greenish-gray eyes.

Here, though, I feel like she sought out to enhance every single one of those features, and it just backfired. The really red lips, the rich, dark hair, pale skin, smoky eyes - it's really intense. And you can't really tell from the pic, but her dress was animal print and form-fitting.

It's almost spring, so I feel like she could have lightened up a bit. With a dress like that, I probably would have gone for minimal makeup. But that's just me.

Thoughts?
P.S. I just noticed the earrings. CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment