Tuesday, March 24, 2009

new mascara

I ran out of my beloved Dior Show mascara yesterday, so I had to restock. Unfortunately, I'm not financially secure enough this week to support my designer mascara habit, so I went to CVS and looked for something that could produce similar results (big, separated lashes and no smudginess). Well, ladies, I think I have found something just as great for a fraction of the Dior Show price.

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara is not new to the beauty world, but is IS new to my beauty stash. I decided to get this because I liked the tube and the little picture of the brush on the packaging. I also figure that since it's called "voluminous" that's exactly how it would make my lashes look. Lo and behold, it did. The formula does not clump, no matter how many coats you apply and it lengthened and thickened my fine lashes. Definitely my new favorite mascara, and it cost less than my lunch.

Try it - you'll love!



No comments:

Post a Comment