Sunday, April 5, 2009

bar soap or body wash?

Which do you prefer? 

I've noticed that people generally fall into two categories: bar soap users or body wash users. I'll go through stages where I'll be obsessed with using body wash, then completely abandon them for months and use bar soap only. I'll confess that right now, I'm totally in a bar soap stage. Even though body washes make me feel a little more luxurious, there's nothing quite like using bar of soap to take me back to my childhood. My mom used to buy white unscented Dove soap for my ultra sensitive skin when I was a kid, but my nose has been trained to love fragranced stuff now. That said, I went and bought the economy sized pack of my favorite bar soap ever - Caress Daily Silk - today at the drugstore. I felt kind of pathetic at how excited I was to rip open the plastic and place that huge orange-colored block of soap in my shower. The only thing that gets me more excited than new soap is new toothpaste - makes me want to brush my teeth 10 times a day. I'm not sure that that's normal, but whatever.

See? Beauty snob I'm not. Drugstore loot makes me extremely happy. Time to hit the showers...

No comments:

Post a Comment